Apr 1, 2013

Laying Down the Law!




It is Saturday and you are at the Law Library as usual trying to finish up on your degree. It is Stormy and a weather advisory has come up on the TV. I'm finished making Dinner. I call your cell phone to no avail. I fix up a plate of food for you to bring with me to the Library for dinner and to see if you are ok. I arrive at the library. I knock at the door and to my surprise the door is locked. A few seconds pass and you arrive to open the door for me.

You are stunned that I came all the way to the Library in this bad weather to bring you food. I tell you that I was very worried about you because it wasn't like you not to answer your cell. You scoop me up in your manly arms and give me a tight embrace and a kiss on the lips, this makes me feel settled and very warm and safe. You start to feverishly eye me once our embrace has broken. You love the way my hair looks when it is wet and you are instantly turned on. It rarely takes much for your dick to get hard; the mere sight of me makes you stiffen like a board.

You draw closer to me looking even more hungry than the food I brought; You can sustain. You push me up again one of the book cases brushing my hair away from my face and planting your deep, long, thick tongue down my throat. The book case rocks a little. I tell you  'we cant do this here, suppose someone catches us?", You inform me that the Librarian usually leave early and gives you the keys to lock up so we definitely will not be disturbed. For added insurance you take me to this secluded room somewhere far in the back of the library, there are two huge mahogany Tables there and a blanket you use when the nights are cold and you have to pull an all niter. You spread the blanket on one of the tables. I am so excited and scared at the same time but I go along with the flow.

You get on the table first and hold out your hand for me to join you. I climb up on the table and instantly straddle you. Kissing you passionate and very rough, taking your shirt off as you take off mine. I start rocking my hips back and forth across your firm dick. I feel the pulsing heart beat of your thick dick knocking for permission to enter. You roll me over onto my back and start gyrating your hard dick between my legs while stroking my breast. You know how sensitive my breast are and pop one of my caramel mounds in your mouth. I screech out in ecstasy as your sucking on my black pearls like they were green M&M. I'm just waiting for them to melt. You Look up at me and express your ever dying Love to me and this makes me even more aroused than I was before.

I'm in the mood to please you and I take this opportunity to do so. I get back on top and at this point we are both naked. I start kissing your neck, working my way down to your chest and then to your Chocolate Pop. I hold your big juicy stick in my hands just examining; (how thick and juicy it looks with your big mushroom head and sleek veined body); it at first and this makes you even harder. I start going at your stiff sucker like a melting ice cream cone, licking up the sides trying not to miss any of the cream running down. After a while of licking, I take the head in my mouth while playing with the tip using my tongue. I massage the head with my tongue while sucking hard with my full juicy lips. Your moaning in ecstasy while i suck and jerk on your fat dick. The head of your dick is so swollen that i can not resist but to put my tight little creamy pussy on the tip.

I start to work my way up and down the shaft of your dick, inching down on that thick juicy dick of yours;  working my hips up in a rhythmic motion that is making both of us moan in pleasure. I start contracting my vaginal muscles while ride the hell out of that beast between my legs. I see that your about to cum and I slow my ride down cause I'm not ready for us to stop yet. This just gets you even hotter and you  throw me down on all fours and you start doing me doggy style. I feel you enter my pussy from behind and fill my whole pussy up with your huge dick. your pumping my pussy like on sale gas... none stop. I'm pushing back while you tap my ass from behind asking me "how cum my pussy so tight". We are both climaxing and you start to pump my pussy even faster and harder than before.

 I start pushing back on that hard dick even harder cause now I want us to cum together.  As you pump, I push and in between, you are slappin my ass. You like seein' the way it shakes each time you slap it. I'm moaning and crying out in pure pleasure as you pull me up off my hands and we are both on our knees as your  still fucking me from behind; but now your playing with my breast.

You tell me your about to cum and you start to rub my breast and clit while fucking my pussy hard and fast. We continue for a few more moments till neither one of us can hold out any more and we both cum together. We both pass out on the mahogany table cuddling till day break and leaving in time to avoid the Librarian.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving this! its just the trill of being in a strange place where someone may be watching! You get a rush of excitement that intensify the sex and heighten the passion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lord Ray, well I'm glad u see it in that light:-)

      Delete
  2. Well you know how it feels to be almost caught right? maybe even trapped in the closet :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope no idea. Just my warped mind making fantasy cum 2 reality

      Delete