Apr 1, 2013

All or Nothing!




Your Birthday is in a few weeks;  I tell you that I want us to spend the weekend alone by my place which is just a set up for my real plans. I tell you to pack some clothes for dinner; casual and sporty and nothing needed for bed. I rent a cabin up in the woods some where. It has a very rustic feel, a beautiful fire place, huge just for two tub, and the most erotic cozy king size bed with 4 bed posts in case we wanna have some fun! When we arrive, you are taken back by how awesome the whole thing is. We enter and I put away the groceries that was purchased in advance to cook for us.

Our first night i make some shrimp and pasta. Everything is so elegant kind of like Martha Stewert, but I'm Jamaican LOL. While your enjoying your meal i disappear to get desert. I come BACK wearing a black velvet robe. You ask what's for dessert and I open up my robe and say "well i guess me".. I'm wearing this Sexy Polka Dot, pink and black bra and panty set from Frederick of Hollywood. Your mouth drops in pure shock cause we haven't really gotten to that stage in our relationship yet. I'm wearing this patten leather pumps and I slowly walk over to you. Your still in shock wondering what is next on my to do list and can hardly wait<-- no pun intended. 

I straddle you and feel your member pulsate between my legs. I slowly rock back and forth, while sucking on your neck.  You reach around and palm my ass while I straddle you. I begin to move from your neck, kissing you very passionately  on your lips. My kisses are moist not wet and firm. I don't use any tongue yet, just teasing you slightly; nibbling on your top and bottom lips to see how firm you can get beneath me. I bring you in very close with my hand behind your head, driving my tongue deep in your mouth. We are now touching body to body; at this point, you can feel my heart beating ever so fast and hard. I feel your pre-cum between my legs; This is my cue to lead you to the next surprise; An already lit fire in the living room quarters. I lead you to this roaring fire and lay you down on a White fur throw rug that is set out on the floor for us. There is a bottle of sparkling strawberry cider do to the fact both of us dot drink; some white and brown chocolate covered strawberry's,  "i hope your not allergic". At this point you just wanna rip my clothes off and do as you will to me but wait patiently.
I lay you down and start taking off your shirt while putting little butterfly kiss all over you. I want to see what I am working with and make my way down to your pants. I start stroking your (member) really slow and firm at first; You  start rubbin' my breast then  put one of my nipples in your mouth. I instantly get wet. You like that I am excited and start rubbin' on my clit. i begin moaning and this makes gets you even harder. Your excited now; I can see every vein in your member. I continue my passionate kisses leading to my final destination which is your steel hard cock. I start kissing your member slow and firm, moistening the tip with my full wet lips. Sucking and poppin' my lips around the head and inching more and of your cock in my mouth.
I start to work that bad boy first slow and deliberate, now fast, firm and really sloppy. I can hear you moaning as you begin squeezing my shoulder as I work my way around my feast. You start shivering as your cock is pulsating in my mouth; I  know that are about to explode. I continue my pace inching more of you in my mouth. I'm in my element and so can't wait to taste your juices. You let out a glorious grunt of ecstasy as your juices flow down my chin and in my mouth.  I continue sucking until you are unconscious. I smirk and let u rest cause I'm far from finished and definitely not satisfied.

To be continued..what to do with you next???? Any ideas Audience???

5 comments:

  1. My birthdays actually in 4&1/2 weeks nicola! Smh...and what kinda sauce you guna have over that shrimp and pasta cus my stomach acts a little funy when I eat an alfredo sauce I.e.....but pumpum for dessert??? How'd you kno??? That's my favorite! Lmfao.hahahaaaaaa. but really tho....but on the real that shit was got nicola! Got me all moit in the van on the way in....but next time don't be postn your fantasies about me all over the internet! Lmfaooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hush up Joe. But Thank U for the Love Boo. Imma do a lil vanilla and chocolate swirl remix bout u & ur lover girl ;-))) owww hope she don't sue me:-))) shhh don't tell her

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww Mel Thanks so much for the love. I really appreciate it Boo muahz

      Delete
  3. I'm closin mi eyes and I can feel yuh every movement as yuh take Hard Cocky ;)

    ReplyDelete